Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More on the Hai-who tip.

The following passages are from writing that may have not received a high star count from classmates, but something about it spoke  to me or offered a fresh take on the assignment. Can you guess what I found notable? Leave a comment.

The Military
The giant weight they carry
Career they marry
                -Doughnut

Mini Moi”
Her aesthetic levitates on mind-numbing doodles
And helps me forget that this world is brutal
With her undying will and sewing know-how
The only word I have to describe my sister is, “Wow!”
                                -Mylene Perlas
Silently alone
She felt distant from the world
Trapped in her own mind
                                -Cassie Parks
Musical Erin
Eating pizza and reading
Friendly and benign
                                -Unknown
                “Alexis”
A new friend to all
Bringing you into her life
She is irreplaceable.
                                -Unknown
Song is my Escape
The sweet music in my ears
Lets me feel my rest
                                -Marcino N.
This is a haiku
Or is this just a Hai-who?
I don’t really know…
                                -Ryan Le

Excerpts…
I am no artist, athlete or genius…
I am the negative stigma that people call weird and freaks…
On the one hand, you have the me that you see daily…
Then there is the other side of me… that’s forced to stay shut.
                                -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment